Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Its been a busy week. Paige and Troy left on Friday and it was a great visit. We went to Austin to Salt Lick and then to do some shopping at Fiesta Market and then to the outlet malls in San Marcos but we left there in a hurry. Too many people and no good deals. I've been helping out my kids with babysitting while they get their house ready for sale so that was part of the day Sunday and then we went to Floores Country Store for dancing. Yesterday was my day to sit for the kids while Brianna went to work in Pearsal. Today, we went to the gym, got Nanny a manicure(me) so she can be ready for her birthday tomorrow and on and on it goes. I need a job so I won'
t be so busy. ;-) We are truly blessed!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds wonderful! We went to the Salt Lick a few year ago and that was a real treat!!! No fun that were not good deals in San Marcus. When we went there we wish we had a truck with us because we found great deals at the Pottery Barn outlet. We had to leave them behind but the Lord provided in other ways. Take care!

    ReplyDelete