Friday, January 20, 2012

SYLVIA 65TH BIRTHDAY

I've been waiting for this year to come.  Two (2) reasons:  (1) I made it to 65---THANK YOU JESUS -- . Really a SENIOR and (2) I now am covered by Medicare and I can fix things needing checked and fixed for three (3) years.

We celebrated a day early so daughter, Catherine could be there (her day off) and also was best for Phil and family.

We had grilled t-bone steaks, stir fried zuchinni, cucumber salad and sweet potatoes and delicious plain cheesecake (my favorite) for dessert.

Keleigh (6) made me 2 cards (1) was a book about her Nana and how much she loves me.  I also received a cutting table I've been wanting for my sewing room from them.

Saturday, January 21th, I celebrate in New Jersery with family there.









No comments:

Post a Comment