Thursday, February 25, 2010

Busy Week

Well, it has been busy and I'm not done yet. 2 doctors down and 1 more to go to tomorrow. Hoping I don't have to have Cataract surgery just yet and just new eyeglasses. Whats tough is not having Medical Insurance. God does provide and has so I'm ok. Leaving to NM tomorrow afternoon to go to my niece's bridal shower on Sunday and I have to go see my pedicurist on Saturday(I have ingrown toenails and she is amazing and much cheaper than going to see another Dr - a podiatrist) and also to visit my mom. On Monday I get to visit with some old friends that I taught Renewing Love with and maybe even a few others. I'm going alone without my sweetie and that is going to be tough to be away from him for so long. I miss him already and I haven't even left. I can't stay any longer because next week we celebrate our first anniversary. I can't wait to see what he's done to the house when I come back - he's the "cleaning machine" - I haven't had to vacuum in over a year or sweep the kitchen either. I don't know who's reading these journals except for the one follower but I plan to start posting my recipes people have been asking me for (always wanted me to write a recipe book) and also some menu ideas. The hardest part of making supper is trying to figure out" what shall I fix". Maybe, while I'm gone, my sweetie will post some more of his fabulous pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment