Friday, February 5, 2010

Well, this is our third try at adding to our blog. Please be patient with us as we add portions of our life to this try. Yesterday (Thurs) Sylvia went over to help decorate the cake for Kaleigh (photos later). Friday I went to the Dr for my post seizure evaluation and I got a clean bill of health from Dr. Yu. I have to continue with my Meds and vitamins and thats all. My sugar count was great and my blood pressure was 133/85 so she was pleased with that. Sylvia went to make Princess pancakes for Kaleigh (she has the talent to draw pictures with pancake batter on a hot griddle and they are so true to life). Later, Kaliegh had a party. We went to help her celebrate after the Princesses had gone. We came home and have been working on our pictures on the computer for about 4 hours and we think we've got it.

1 comment:

  1. Great report from your doctor!! Those pancakes sound amazing!!! Can't wait to see some pictures.

    ReplyDelete