Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Rainy day


What a great day to stay in and enjoy the rain - pajama day. Its dreary but to me its romantic. I love the rain. I don't know why I didn't move to Seattle - duh, Mason and my kids and grandkids live in TX so I will endure the heat to be with the ones I love. Its supposed to be cold. I'm going to make Chicken Soup today. Today we get to have Charles come live with us for 2 weeks. He is a dear friend from church who is between apts and I'm excited to have someone whom I can cook for. I know Mason will eat more too coz he does when we have company. I thought I had to go help out in the kitchen at church but they don't need me after all so maybe we can put up Mason's pictures on our walls and then we can take pictures and post our house for those of you who have not seen it or for the updates for those who have. You've got to share in on our Red walls - Anybody know what my favorite color is?

No comments:

Post a Comment